As part of International Scientific and Research Conference «Measurements: Present situation, perspectives for development» will feature the following subjects:
- Development of terminology in the field of metrology;
- New methods and measuring instruments;
- Measurements in the humanities;
- Issues on decentralization of realization of units, metrology of daily routine;
- Technical diagnostics and metrological self-check of measuring instruments and actuating devices;
- Metrological provision for measuring instruments and systems;
- Methods and algorithms for measuring information processing;
- Dynamic measurements and non-classical models of mathematical physics;
- New measuring technologies in industry;
- New materials for measuring instruments;
- Improvement of the system of training specialists in the field of metrology and information technologies.
If you want to take part in workshop of the conference, you will have to send the e-mail with your abstracts (if you present them), and copies of payment orders, that confirm your timely payment of registration fee (individual package for each paper) using the e-mail of the organizing committee.
The organizing committee will organize the issuance of invitations to make a business visa for those members who need it to participate in the conference. To get the invitation it is necessary to send the copies of the documents at least 2 months before the supposed entry to this e-mail: email@example.com.
The official languages of the meetings — Russian / English.
Closing date for papers registration:
Abstracts of papers will published in the Journal of SUSU released by the beginning the conference. Materials of reports will be presented in a special edition of the Journal of SUSU that is included in the list of publications of Higher Attestation Commission. The best papers marked by program committee, will be published in journals: «Measurement Techniques», «Key Engineering Materials», «Measurement Science and Technology», «Sensors &Transducers».